Wednesday, February 13, 2013

If I was Count Vertigo Part II

I decided to add another part to the Count Vertigo entry because it frankly left me flat and was uncreative. So I contemplated what the powers were good for some more and came up with something better to do with this power set.

If I was Count Vertigo I would become a hunting and fishing guide. It's a natural. At will you have the lay of the land by just flying up and seeing where you need to go. If predators threaten the vertigo effect drives them off. Also it can be used to make prey easier to catch. With the flight power you can bring clients to "fly in" spots without needing a plane or helicopter. Consequently this makes you less expensive as a guide and while you charge less you can still charge a good amount.

Of course I would need to acquire a lot of woodland survival skills. Aside from some wood craft picked up as a child I'm really not an outdoors man. Not that I would immediately die if left to my own devices but frankly it would be a painful experience.

I'd also like to expand on the neighborhood watch idea. I'd would go full ninja. Dressed up from head to toe in dark clothing to hide my identity and "strike from the shadows". It's easier to sneak around people if they're busy trying not to fall over or vomit. And of course it easy to delay someone while waiting for the police to show up for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment