Monday, March 18, 2013

If I Was A Composite Super Being New Mutants Version - part 2

Once again I wasn't completely thrilled with my entry. So I'm deciding to expand the entry.
I think I would go with the faking being a wolf demon. I'd find some kids who think it's cool to worship demons. I'd crash among them using Cannonballs powers and when the smoke clears I'd make sure to use Wolfsbane's powers to be in transitional wolf form acting injured. I'd tell them I'd need to feed and use Karma's possession power to zone them out and tell them that meant that I had fed. I would tell them that if they wanted to have my services that they would have to show their fear and then I would use Mirage's power to show it

Of course there would be a demand of tribute in return for services. I think the most common service I would offer is the “high” of experiencing your greatest desire even if only temporarily. The next most common service would of course be giving rides via flight or some kind of wagon/dog sled conveyance. Next would be intimidation. Either as a wolf-man, wolf, using Mirage's fear power or even just taking over a subject making them seem to pass out when “my master” wanted to show their strength over them.

I would establish a set of “taboos” that would dictate the terms of my services. “Divine interference” comes with conditions. Any “malevolent request” requires an “equal act of benevolence” to balance the karmic debt. Killing would be forbidden since the only act to balance to taking someone’s life would be sacrificing one's own life. Also it would go against divine law for a divine being to take a non-divine life.

If nothing else my excuse if I couldn't do something would be that being cast from Heaven reduced my power and invincibility. Of course I would also say, “Do I look like a genie to you?”

Basically my demon ways would of course be a scam to make me money and get me stuff but ultimately it would teach my masters to be better people or if nothing else learn to balance their behavior.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment